Meet the team
With over 50 years of combined experience working in support of the Further Education and Training sector, our team are well equipped to discuss your requirements and propose effective solutions at affordable rates. We are also building an excellent team of very experienced and skilled associate consultants and can send CVs through for your perusal without obligation.
Mike Craddock (07841 210338)
Mike Craddock is a director of the Further Education Partnership with extensive experience in Further Education, especially in MIS and Curriculum, having worked in the sector for over 30 years.The Further Education Partnership are establishing a reputation for delivering high calibre, professional services and high quality interim and consultancy services to the FE sector at very competitive rates.
Mike also provides interim MIS services and operational support for MIS, including; software implementation projects, department and process reviews, delivery of BI Solutions (MIS) and dashboard/kpi reporting.
Previously Mike worked as an interim MIS consultant delivering the following projects;
- BMET – MIS restructure support.
- Southampton City College – MIS review.
- Canterbury College – Civica REMS implementation support.
- Barnfield College – MIS review and ILR / FIS support.
- Harrow College – Development of 13/14 Funding Reports and dashboard.
- Solihull College – Support with Reporting and implementation of SSRS dashboard.
- Bromley College – Interim Director of MIS - Implementation of Dashboard KPI reporting through ‘SharePoint’.
- Berkshire College of Agriculture – Implementation of a suite of KPI reports using SSRS, mentoring new MIS Director, the recruitment and training of a new MIS developer.
- Orchard Hill College – MIS structural review.
- Stourbridge College – further MSRS support with key KPI reports.
- City College Plymouth – review of audit processes and development of exception reporting suite.
- Uxbridge College – SFA audit support, HEIFES return and cleansing LR05 returns.
- Chesterfield College – MIS review and support with restructure.
- Stourbridge College – MIS manager sickness cover during enrolment.
- Brooklands College – Inspection support, MIS Support.
- Swindon and NewVic College - Recruitment support.
- Newham College – pre-inspection support, report-writing from ProAchieve.
- Alton College – MIS review and recruitment support.
- Hartpury College – Interim MIS support. Migrated from QLS uniface version to QLSv4 and QLS win. Good results with external PFA and LEE audits. Mentoring new MIS manager.
- Wiltshire College – Data cleansing and funding optimisation.
- New College Swindon – Review of CIS systems and software providers.
- Dudley College, Kendal College, Alton College - MIS system/process review.
- City of Bath College – Interim support for CIS, ILR, register data, improving success rate data prior to inspection.
- Hackney College – Director of MIS recruitment.
- East Surrey College – ACL business process review.
- Bournemouth and Poole College – Review and implementation of eRegisters and web-timetabling system.
- Salisbury College – Interim consultancy support focusing on funding related matters and audit. Help with mentoring new MIS Manager.
- Cardinal Newman – Evidence in Support of Education Strategy.
- Furness College – MIS support producing management reports.
- Uxbridge College – Interim MIS support reporting data prior to inspection.
John Maher (07500 602795)
John Maher is a director of the Further Education Partnership with extensive experience in Further Education, especially in MIS, having worked in the sector for almost 20 years. John also provides interim MIS services and operational support for MIS, including; curriculum planning, software implementation projects, department and process reviews, delivery of BI Solutions (MIS) and dashboard/KPI reporting.
Previously John worked as an interim MIS consultant delivering the following;
- Alton College - Information Needs Analysis and Report Writing
- BMET - Curriculum Plan Review, Audit Support and Report Writing
- Brighton College - MIS Data Review
- Brooklands College - Report Writing
- Buckinghamshire County Council - Report Writing (Goldmine)
- Canterbury College - ProObserve and ProAchieve Reports
- Chesterfield College - Information Needs Analysis and MIS Review
- City of Liverpool College (SharEd) - Interim Director of MIS
- Ealing, Hammersmith & West London College - Pre-Inspection Report Writing
- Easton College - Interim Head of MIS
- Epping Forest College - Interim Head of MIS and Funding
- Guildford College - HEIFES Support and Report Writing
- Hadlow College - Report Writing
- Harrow College - MIS Review
- Havering College - HEIFES Support
- JHP Training - Income Recognition Review
- King George V College - Procurement Support for Student Records System
- Kirklees College - Ofsted Data Review and Workshop
- Learning Curve Group - Interim Director of MIS and Pre-Inspection Support
- Moulton College - Interim Head of MIS
- New College Stamford - MIS Support and Curriculum Planning
- New College Swindon - Interim Head of MIS
- Newham College - HEIFES Support
- Otley College - MIS Review
- Preston College - MIS Review
- Richmond Adult & Community College - MIS Review and Curriculum Planning
- Somerset College of Arts & Technology - Report Writing
- South Staffordshire College - Implementation of Student Records System and Merger Support
- Stoke on Trent College - Interim Director of MIS
- Stourbridge College - Interim MIS Support, Report Writing and Curriculum Planning
- Sussex Coast College Hastings - Interim Director of MIS
- Telford College of Arts & Technology - Interim Director of MIS
- Thanet College - Report Writing
- Wiltshire College - Data Review and Audit Preparation
Andy Williams (07879 853555)
Andy Williams is now a director of the Further Education Partnership with extensive experience in Further Education, especially in MIS, having worked in the sector for 20 years plus.
Andy joins us following a successful period as Chief Operating Officer at the Brighton Film School and prior to that Director of Information Services at Croydon College.
Andy has also worked as an interim MIS consultant supporting;
- Croydon College
- East Surrey College
- SiSSC - Sussex Shared Services
- Peterborough College
Andy was VP Corporate Services at City of Brighton College (now Greater Brighton Metropolitan)